Liebe Mitglieder und Gaeste,
Ihr seid wieder herzlich eingeladen zum naechsten Online Treffen am 14. August um 12Uhr mittags.
GPWA Lunch ‘n Zoom:
How White Women can be Allies: Diversity, Inclusion and Equity in America
- Understanding Diversity, Inclusion and Equity in the workplace
- Uncovering and overcoming systemic and individual biases
- How to be an ally and affect meaningful change
Cheryl Thompson is the CEO and Founder for the Center for Automotive Diversity, Inclusion & Advancement (CADIA). CADIA was founded on the belief that the automotive industry has never reached its potential in innovation and creating value because of its lack of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
CADIA provides a consistent focus and priority on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Automotive Industry. Our mission is to double the number of diverse leaders by 2030. Through CADIA’s 4C Framework, we provide the resources and tools for organizational evolution through:
• Championing diverse talent
• Driving systemic Change
• Creating inclusive cultures
• Supporting leadership Commitment
genauere Details werden demnaechst hier gepostet sowie der Zoom-Link an Eure email verteilt.