Freitag, 13. November 2020
19 Uhr bis 20:30 Uhr
Meeting Link wird per email verteilt.
Realize the Gold Within You
In this masterclass Antonie is sharing with you a proven pathway to overcome your own limitations, how to tap into your potentials, act on them with trust and courage so that you can live a truly joy filled life.
In her masterclass she’ll teach you:
- Connecting with your biggest dreams and yearnings so that you can sense the joy and pleasure awaiting you in your way-better life.
- The key practice to undoing emotional blocks so that you can open yourself to receive more of the good stuff in life: love, money, meaningful relationships, … you name it.
- Connecting with your intuition to get clear on the next step on your new path.
- Creating the support you need so that you show up in your full power.
This will be an experiential class where you get to reflect on your life in your own private space. Bring a journal with you, curiosity and wonder. At the end of the class Antonie will open up the Zoom room and encourages participants to share their key takeaways of the class.
Antonie is a transformational coach and facilitator. She supports open-minded individuals in their forty plus age range who are questioning where they are in their life now. As a passionate and creative change partner she guides you through a practical 4 phase process that enables you to connect with what your heart truly desires. By the end of this process you feel empowered to step into the “New You” and live an authentic, rich, joy filled life.
This event will take place on Zoom.
Here are some tips to help us have a successful Zoom event:
1. If you’ve not previously used Zoom, we recommend you download and create an account before the event and become comfortable with some of the features such as – how to mute/unmute your microphone, review your background or consider using a virtual background.
While Fancy Friday attire is not required, this might be the time to polish off a nice sweater or blouse, do the best you can to tame your COVID hair and find that great shade of lipstick that you used to wear before face masks. 😉 Pour yourself a nice beverage and settle in front of your computer, tablet or smart phone for our event.
Remember, if you have to step away or there’s lots of background noise, please be considerate and mute your line and/or stop video. You may also want to learn how to switch between gallery and speaker view as we will be asking you to switch modes during our presentation.
2. For our conversation to remain pleasant for everyone – please refrain from gossip about others and allow only those who wish to share their feelings or experiences to do so themselves; no politics or slamming our governor, president, etc. however you may share how the policies have impacted your life and family personally.
Be considerate and allow others to share but also maintain the confidences of others…. What happens at GPWA, stays at GPWA. 😉